15 Facts about me:
1. I was a vegetarian for 11 years, until my fiance converted me. Now I'm more of a flux-tarian, where I eat meat only once or twice a week.
2. I enjoy coloring my hair... a lot...and I wish I had naturally red hair.
3. I used to want to be a cheerleader...when I wasn't...I started hating the cheerleaders at school.
4. I am very uncomfortable when things are not planned out to the T.
5. I am getting married to my best friend July 16th.
6. There are so many careers I would love to do. I would love to plan weddings, I would love to run a theatre, to be the station manager at a radio station, to be a radio news broadcaster.
7. I often think my own jokes are hilarious...and other people don't get them at all. Alex says my jokes have too much foreplay and not enough action. (too much background info not enough punch line)
8. My ideal day week would be split half and half between laying in bed all day, and doing lots of fun activities.
9. Usually, I enjoy that I am busy. I just don't like it when I can't breathe because I'm doing too much.
10. I think old men are freaking adorable. But not in a creepy way.
11. I am secretly scared I will super ugly when I'm pregnant.
12. I have a deep dark secret, and no, I won't tell you. :)
13. I hated Elementary School, and Most of High School.
14. I have to sleep with a blanket on me. Its impossible for me to sleep without a covering.
15. I would love to travel...but doubt I ever will much.